AVS30 Over & Under Voltage Protection for Whole Buildings, Air Conditioners, Freezers, Fridges & Coolers - Circuit Protection - sleek design – Compact and Convenient
• High & Low Voltage cut - off Protection - protects connected equipment from dangerous voltage fluctuations
• Built-in Thermal Overload Protection - protects the stabilizer and connected appliances from high temperature burnout
• Fail Safe Circuit Protection - cut off power supply to connected equipment in case of component failure
• Low & High Voltage Cut-off Protection
• Fail Safe Circuit Protection
Low power (under-voltage) will damage any refrigeration appliance’s compressor and High Power (Over voltage) will damage any electrical or electronic equipment. The AVS30 is the most complete power protection device combining over-voltage, under-voltage, power-back surges and spikes/surge protection. Additionally, there is a delay when power returns to normal.
This will ensure that the appliance is not switched on-off repeatedly during fluctuations nor it is subjected to a massive surge normally experienced when power returns after power cuts. Also accommodating a startup / inrush current of 110Amps.
Furthermore, the Sollatek AVS30 Micro version has enhanced features allowing the user to set the delay time and monitoring the state of the voltage. Suitable for all domestic and industrial applications
- Max Running Current 30 Amps
- In Rush Current 110Amps
- Power (Watts) 7200 Watts
- Wait Time Adjustable from 10 seconds to 10 minutes
- Ideal For Air-conditioners, large fridge/freezers, whole office, and complete circuits
- Weight 500gm
- Dimensions 210 x 132 x 53mm