Refrigerator & Freezer Guidelines Poster- (8.27 x 5.83 inches, 8.27 x 11.69 inches and 11.69 x 16.53 inches) - Workplace Safety Signs for Public Kitchens, Restaurants, and Hospitals - Weather Resistant Long (8.27x11.69)
- This Poster is made from high-grade flexible vinyl with an acrylic adhesive backing and an easy peel-off liner.
- The Refrigerator and Freezer Guidelines Poster comes in one size; 8.27 x 11.69 inches.
- Simply peel off the liner and apply the self-adhesive poster to any flat and clean surface.
- Posters can be used indoors or in outdoor sheltered locations. They are non-glare and moisture resistant.
- No mounting kits or drilling required!
A refrigerator/freezer is one of the most important pieces of equipment in the kitchen for keeping foods safe. Whether you put food in the refrigerator, the freezer, or the pantry, you have plenty of opportunities to prevent foodborne illnesses.
Keeping foods chilled at the proper temperatures is one of the best ways to prevent or slow the growth of these disease-causing bacteria.
The food storage tips listed in this informational poster can help you, your employees and customers steer clear of foodborne illnesses.
Refrigerator & Freezer Guidelines Poster provides very important information on the proper storage of raw and ready-to-eat foods in fridges, appropriate food storage temperatures, appropriate methods of thawing frozen foods etc.