Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 6.7 Inch - 12+12MP Main Camera /10MP Selfie Camera - 256GB ROM/8GB RAM Internal Memory - 3300 mAh Battery – Nano SIM – Bluetooth – Fingerprint - F700
- Meet the first-ever folding glass screen on a Galaxy. Yeah, we said folding glass. Made of Samsung Ultra Thin Glass, it sets you up for an epic view with a smooth, flat screen.
- Galaxy Z Flip folds to be surprisingly small for an outstanding design that easily fits into your pocket, bag or purse.
- Front to back, top to bottom, open to closed. Whichever way you look at it, the Galaxy Z Flip is one good-looking device.
- Galaxy Z Flip folding technology allows for hands-free video chats and previously unreachable selfies. So fold it, flip it, stand it.
This is a foldable smartphone. It folds from the top to the button, just like the Motorola RAZR. The smartphone when unfolded, has a dimension of 167.3 x 73.6 x 7.2 mm and when it’s folded it has a dimension of 87.4 x 73.6 x 17.3 mm.
It weighs about 183 grams and it’s back is made from glass which is strongly protected by a Gorilla Glass 6. The frame is made from aluminium while the display is made from plastic. It supports dual nano SIMS and it comes in four colours which are Mirror Black, Mirror Purple, Mirror Gold and Thom Browne Edition.
Coming to the display, it has a 6.7inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 1080 by 2636 pixels. It has a PPI of 425 and a screen to body ratio of 82.5%. The display uses a Dynamic AMOLED panel when unfolded and a Super AMOLED panel when folded.
When folded, this smartphone shows up its cover display, so the cover display uses a Super AMOLED panel with a resolution of 112 by 300 pixels.
Hardware & Software
Under the hood, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ chipset which has an Octa core processor clocked at 2.9GHz. It runs on Android 10 with One UI 2 slapped on top and an Adreno 640 GPU for graphics or gaming.
The processor is supported by an 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Sadly, you can’t expand the storage but who will the 256GB ROM won’t get satisfied. Forgot to mention that it uses a UFS 3.0 storage.
On the photography aspect, the Galaxy Z Flip features a dual camera at the rear which is setup horizontally. The dual rear cameras include a 12MP main camera with f/1.8 aperture and a 12MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture.
On the front, it has a 10MP camera for selfies or video calls with f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera can shoot a 4K videos and 1080p videos while the front camera can only shoot a 4k videos at 30 frames per second (FPS).
What is powering the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is a 3300mAh battery which supports 15W fast charging. It also supports wireless charging. The battery is Non-Removable of course. For security, there is a side mounted fingerprint reader.
Connectivity options includes Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and an NFC. The phone doesn’t have a 3.5mm jack so you are advised to pick some Galaxy buds.
- 6.7" inch Foldable Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2636 pixels (~425 ppi density)
- Cover display: 1.1", Super AMOLED, 112 x 300 pixels
- Dimensions: Unfolded: 167.3 x 73.6 x 7.2 mm
- Dimensions: Folded: 87.4 x 73.6 x 17.3 mm
- Weight: 183 g (6.46 oz)
- Glass front, glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- Nano-SIM, eSIM
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Operating system: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x2.95 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB ROM
- Rear camera Dual: 12 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera 10 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, PDAF;HDR, [email protected]
- Video [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Tuned by AKG
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 15W
- Wireless charging